Metro Building Inspections is a registered service provider of Building Commissions Victoria.
All Metro Building Inspection inspectors are accredited Registered Building Practitioners.
Yes with over 25 years residential building construction experience.
No, Metro Building Inspections works independently of real estate agents and builders to provide a trustworthy, unbiased inspection report.
- Conditions conducive to structural defects
- The condition of secondary and finishing items
- Internal and external walls
- Roof framing and roof cladding
- Fascia’s, guttering and downpipes
- Windows and doors
- Balcony’s and decks
- Retaining walls
- Pool enclosures for statutory compliance
- Pergolas, fences and outbuildings
Yes, reports are all in writing.
Most reports are issued on the spot and usually within 24 hours at the latest, 7 Days a week.