WHO USES METRO BUILDING INSPECTIONS?
- Home Buyers who are looking to purchase a home or investment property and want an independent Pre-Purchase or Pre-Settlement Building Inspection Report
- Property Investors from interstate and overseas who may not be able to view a property for themselves and require an independent Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Report or Pre Settlement Report for themselves or to secure finance approval
- Vendors who wish to include a Pre-Sale Building Inspection Report in their Section 32 to stimulate buyer confidence and expedite the sales process
- Owner Builders, Builders and Developers who are required by law to provide Mandatory Building Inspection Certificates for Home Warranty Insurance & Compliance
- Property, Body Corporate and Strata Title Managers for building insurance and compliance purposes
- Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Conveyancing Consultants who may refer their clients for a Building Inspection Report prior to finalising finance and property settlements